In line with this year’s goal to bring local businesses ‘to the next level’, Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI), through Cebu Business Month (CBM), takes pride in putting together the annual Tourism Summit on June 16, 2017 at Cebu City Marriott Hotel.
Read also: A Colorful Night for Cebu Business Month 2017 Grand Opening Salvo
This one-day forum will provide an avenue for tourism industry stakeholders to network, interact, discuss issues and concerns, as well as impart relevant information and best practices for the continuous growth, development and infusing leading-edge practices of the industry.
Sharing the stage is a select group of experts who will tackle various relevant tourism-related topics. This highly-esteemed line up will include:
- Alma Rita D. Jimenez, Department of Tourism (DOT) Secretary
- Manuel Louie Ferrer, President and Director of GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC), developer of Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA)
- Anton Diaz, Founder of OUR AWESOME PLANET (recognized as one of the top food and travel blogs in the world) and recipient of DOT’s first Tourism Star Award for media for his valuable contribution in promoting Philippine cuisine and destinations through his blog
- Donald Patrick Lim, CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network Philippines, who also oversees five other businesses of his own, and is a management consultant for up and coming brands and businesses. Dr. Donald is one of the only 24 Certified Professional Marketers in the country.
- Jun Ventura, President and Editor of Eastgate Publishing Corporation, publisher of PAL’s Mabuhay magazine of 28 years; a recipient of 15 global and four local awards.
- Ma. Christina Aquitania “Princess” Galura, General Manager of Sunrise Events, Inc., the organizer and franchise holder of IM 70.3, Ironkids, XTERRA and 5i50 for Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand
- Angelo Verdan, General Manager of Cebu Port Authority
- Karen Gonzales, Acting Manager of our Business and Marketing Development Department, CEBU PORT AUTHORITY
- Amrei Dizon, GM & Creative Director VITALSTRATS CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
- Boboi Costas, Cebu Provincial Tourism Officer
- Suresh Pillay, Vice President of Operations for Golden Prince Hotel & Suites
- Anthony Bagarino, Deputy Provincial Director for Administration, Cebu Provincial Police Office
- Randy Korret, Chief, Provincial Operation and Planning Branch, Cebu Provincial Police Office
This distinguished group of speakers will be joined by the CBM 2017 Overall Chairman, Mr. Charles Kenneth Co, and Tourism Chairman, Mr. Edwin Ortiz, who will be delivering their respective opening and keynote messages to the participants.
The event registration will start at exactly 8:00 AM, and the summit will officially open at 8:30 AM.
Read also: Cebu Business Month 2017 gears for “STEP UP CEBU”
To take part in this prestigious event, interested participants may register via the following options:
- Online at cebubusinessmonth.net and www.cebubusinessmonth.com
- Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry, through the CBM Secretariat at:
- (032) 232.1421 to 24 locals 107/108
- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
CCCI, through this year’s CBM organizing committee, is excited to bring together the metropolitan’s top and most promising tourism players in an event that continues to magnify this year’s banner theme: “STEP Up Cebu” (“Stepping Up Technology, Entrepreneurship and Productivity for the Upliftment of Cebu”)!