The Cebu International Travel Expo (C.I.T.E) 2016 will open its doors to industry stakeholders, travel companies, transportation companies, entrepreneurs, and other tourism professionals across the region this June 30 to July 2 at the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino Lahug.
“C.I.T.E has slowly been building its name in the industry for over seven years and even it’s not the biggest travel show yet, our focus is on opening up opportunities businesses and other tourism professionals across the region,” shared Patrick-Lawrence Tan, CEO of Global-Link MP Events International, Inc., organizer of the show.
The activities in the pipeline include:
- Business to Business matching (Close deals with renowned airlines, travel operators and hotels across the globe as they provide your company with the best packages.);
- Cultural Arts Show (Indulge in the country you plan to visit by getting a first-hand experience of various cultural art shows.);
- World Heritage Photo Gallery (Navigate around the Philippines’ scenic views and warm smiles; and explore masterpieces showing the beauty of our fellow nations.)
- Travel and Tour Guide Seminars (Learn how to improve your service and craft in being a travel and tour operator from the leading consultants in the industry.)
“Over the years, Cebu has been carving a name in the travel industry as one of the top tourist destinations not only here in the Philippines but the world over. We have seen how this island stood the tests of time and came out victorious amidst great challenges.” remarked Mr. Edilberto M. Mendoza Jr., 2016 President of CATO “To the guests and participants of CITE, take this wonderful opportunity to know more about Cebu and the other exciting destinations that will be showcased at the expo. As they say, “Travel kills ignorance.”
Last year’s CITE saw a 10% increase in exhibitor participation and attracted a total of 7,768 trade visitors attended the expo and (held coinciding with Manufacturing Technology Cebu and PackPrintPlas Cebu).
For more info about the booth space or visitor information, call the event organizers, Global-Link MP Events International Inc. at tel no.: (02) 893-7973, fax no.: 550-1148, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://www.globallinkmp.com/ITE.
The Cebu International Travel Expo is part of the International Travel Expo Series. The series continues with the following:
- Davao International Travel Expo (DITE) (September 9-11 at the SMX Convention Center Davao, SM Lanang Premier Mall) and
- Manila International Travel Expo (MITE) (September 22-24 at the SMX Convention Center Manila, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City). C.I.T.E. is supported by the Cebu Association and Tour Operators (CATO) with over 150 tour operators, travel agencies, and travel agents.
Bjorn Cebuano and Escooped.com are partnering with Cebu International Travel and Expo 2016.