Are you an incoming freshman for the next semester and a current undergraduate student pursuing a STEM or business-related degree? Are you still looking for a scholarship to help you pay for your education? Because let’s face it, not every family is able to assist their children with their financial needs, particularly in these times of crisis. “Poverty is not an excuse for not getting a good education and realizing one’s aspirations,” according to the Aboitiz Foundation.
Our education program strives to bridge the gap between school and employment, empowering individuals to achieve a better future for themselves and their families. Our social impact is measured not only in terms of numbers but also in terms of the quality of lives changed.” This is in addition to their corporate social responsibilities (CSR), which fund the education of the most deserving students.
The good news is that applications for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program (ACSP) for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open, as announced by the Aboitiz Foundation. The scholarship has assisted over a thousand students since it began in 2000.
ABOITIZ College Scholarship Program Requirements
To be eligible for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program 2022-2023, a candidate must complete the following requirements:
• A full-time first-year student at an eligible institution or university.
• Pursue a degree recommended by the Aboitiz Foundation.
• Achieve a GWA of at least 88 percent, with no failing or incomplete grades.
• There should be no failure or partial grades.
• There is no record of any type of disciplinary action.
• Must have completed the online application form and turned in all required documents on time.
WHAT DEGREES HAS THE ABOITIZ FOUNDATION IDENTIFIED?
• Computer Science
• Social Sciences or Communication (Psychology, Economics, and Political Science)
What are the Documentation Requirements of the Aboitiz Scholarship Grant?
• Senior High School Report Card, which includes your third quarter or final grades, whichever is available.
• Recommendation Letter from the Principal
• Documentation of achievements and extracurricular activities
What are the Included Benefits for Aboitiz Scholars ?
It offers a comprehensive benefits package that comprises the following items:
1. Full tuition fee coverage
2. Monthly allowance
3. One-time academic excellence incentive
4. Latin honors incentive
5. Internship opportunity
6. Annual learning sessions
7. One-time board exam subsidy
8. Opportunity to be hired in the Aboitiz Group
ABOITIZ College Scholarship Program Screening and Selection Process :
Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. will evaluate applications.
• Shortlisted applicants will be notified of a panel interview to be held by the Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. Applicants who pass the interview will take an exam administered by a third-party source.
• Applicants that are chosen will be notified via phone or email.
Note: Applicants should completely disclose all active scholarships and/or applications for additional scholarships they are actively pursuing during the application process. Except for Academic Scholarships granted by the institution where the scholar is enrolled, no scholar may hold two or more scholarships, whether within the group or external. Scholars who choose a scholarship other than the one described in this article will be ineligible for the Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program.
How Do You Apply for the ABOITIZ College Scholarship Program?
Make sure to complete the Online Application Portal for your application to count. The submission deadline is June 11, 2022. Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. is the source.
Always check the official site before applying.