The Roundtable ATM (AutoTech and Mobility), scheduled on 29 August 2023 at the Asian Institute of Management-Dado Banatao Incubator, is expected to be a watershed moment for the future of the aforementioned industry in the Philippines. Leading figures from diverse fields, each with a unique and grounded perspective on the landscape’s rapid evolution, will share their expertise and vision.
A standout moment of the event is the anticipated keynote address by Ms. Grace Vera Cruz, the esteemed Country Head for Grab Philippines. As the leader of Grab in the country, a pioneering industry force, and a ‘big sibling’ in the autotech and mobility sector, Vera Cruz embodies the excellence and innovation that emerging startups in this space aspire to achieve. Her extensive expertise in operations and strategy provides invaluable insights and direction for the autotech and mobility industries.
Following the keynote address will be valuable insights from technology entrepreneurs and startup founders. These leaders have been innovating the autotech and mobility landscape in the nation:
- Forent: A dynamic peer-to-peer platform connecting car owners with renters, redefining community-driven mobility.
- AutoServed: A digital platform connecting car owners to service providers, offering transparent pricing and real-time repair updates..
- Oseas Tech: A platform connecting individuals and businesses with tailored insurance solutions, aligning protection to ensure a fortified future.
- FAME: A tech startup providing cutting-edge IoT solutions designed to advance and sustain global transportation and logistics.
- LexMeet: A legal platform seamlessly connecting lawyers and clients through modernized and simplified legal consultations in real-time.
The day promises to be action-packed right from the start, with the 7:30 AM registration handled by the proficient C4 Events team. JT Solis, co-founder, and CEO of agritech Mayani, and an esteemed AIM-DBI Startup Alumnus, will initiate the attendee callout. This will then set the stage for the day’s illuminating discussions.
Homer Nievera, an enabler of ATM through his Negosentro media group and trailblazing startup FAME, will make the opening remarks. We eagerly anticipate his insights, given his pivotal role in shaping the discourse in this sector.
Mr. Mark Saberola, founder of AutoServed and one of the pillar startups that helped build ATM, will explain its mission. His address will be followed by the founder of LexMeet, Atty. Marlon Valderama’s deep dive into the proposed association’s legal architecture, elucidating the regulatory landscape and guidelines for stakeholders.
We expect Ms. Vera Cruz to deliver a masterclass on the challenges and opportunities by technological disruptions in mobility space. She brings her extensive experience at the helm of Grab Philippines and other top organizations to the forefront.
Prim Paypon, who has helped numerous startups succeed as AIM-DBI Executive Director, will deliver insightful closing remarks and encourage participation.
The Roundtable ATM is more than just an event; it is a turning point in the AutoTech and Mobility sector’s voyage in the Philippines. With such a distinguished panel, the future appears thrilling and promising.