Finding new ways to tap employees’ passions while they’re in the competitive IT industry, Alliance Software, Inc. (Alliance) launches its 2016 campaign Live IT on April 16 at Robinsons Galleria, Cebu City.
As one of the biggest global Filipino IT companies with 300-man strong employees in Manila, Cebu, and Japan, Alliance aspires for its workforce to pursue their individual interests while pursuing careers in the IT field. Aptly named Live IT, the campaign includes programs that guide its employees to truly live their best lives: health and wellness, fun at work, CSR, financial management, and extensive employment benefits.
What The President & CEO Of Alliance Software Is Proud Of
“The information technology sector is taking the country’s economy by storm. Growing at a 30% annual rate over the decade, IT is booming and Alliance is definitely at the forefront. But at the same time, we want to make sure that our employees do not just have the best jobs, but they are also equipped to live their best lives,” stated Alliance President and CEO Robert Cheng.
Likewise, through this campaign, Alliance aims to recruit more IT professionals and graduates alike. With Live IT, Alliance applicants can expect substantial and exciting incentives and benefits packages.
Cheng added, “Another way to keep up with the industry demands is to expand our workforce. By 2017, our goal is to become 400-man strong. We wouldn’t want to miss on the numerous opportunities that this industry is giving, and we want to extend it to the many talented minds out there.”
In line with its expansion is the new Alliance delivery center at the newly constructed Buildcomm Center located at the Cebu Business Park. The new 14-story building that will host Alliance’s growing number of employees had its groundbreaking early this year. Alliance will move in by 2017.
Alliance Software Live IT Campaign Launch
During the Live IT launch, Alliance employees were indulged to a movie treat and were surprised with the Live IT Cards — an exclusive privilege card for Alliance employees where holders enjoy freebies and discounts from partner establishments from all over Cebu.
About Alliance Software
- Alliance Software, Inc. is a global IT services and solutions company. Alliance was established in 2000 and has since grown to become one of the Philippines’ largest and most respected independent software development outsourcing company. Alliance’s delivery model is anchored on both on-shore and off-shore approach stressing on effective use of our key strengths in our people, process and technology. As part of Alliance’s strategic delivery model, Alliance has established offices in the key markets of Tokyo, Cebu and Manila.
- As an IT services company, Alliance has developed service capabilities to include the entire spectrum of the Software Development process starting from Design (UI and Logic), Development (on various proprietary and open source technologies), QA/Testing, Deployment to Documentation (in English and Nihongo).
- Our service offerings include application development outsourcing, high level BPO work, Quality Assurance and Testing Services, UX design, System and Application Documentation and Vulnerability Assessment services.
- As an IT solutions company, Alliance offers cutting edge yet practical business solutions packaged under the Alliance Edge brand. Solutions include WebPOS, Accounting package, HRIS + Payroll package, CRM, Messaging and collaboration solutions.
- Alliance is an ISO 9001 certified company. Our certification manifests Alliance’s commitment to the highest quality levels in our management and IT service delivery processes.
- Alliance’s main delivery center is located in Cebu City, Philippines. On-shore offices in Manila and Tokyo provide sales/marketing and technical support services.
If you want to know more about Alliance Software, you can visit their office, contact their number or follow them on social media!
- Address: 7th Floor of Pioneer Building, Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu City
- Contact Number: (032) 415-5279
- Facebook Page
Join the online conversation by using the hashtag #AllianceLiveIT.
Hey! Which fact about Alliance Software was most interesting for you?